1 big sweet potatoe
1/4 cup sugar
250ml coconut milk
1/4 tsp cardamom
How its done:
- Peel the potatoe and dice it in small peaces
- Wash them properly and put them in a cooking pan at a medium heat
- Pour the coconut milk and ½ cup of water and let it boil
- Add sugar and cardemom and cover the pan with a top or a foil and let it cook till the potatoes are soft and cooked.
- Make sure you stir the potatoes so that the sugar could spread evenly.
- Poke it with a folk to try and see if they are done!!
- Pour them in a plate with your chicken wings ( whether fried or just from the oven) and ready to eat.