1 cup milk
1 cup water
1 cup flour, but you can add more if you think its too light. ( 1 dont really measure, i just add) :))
1 tblsp sugar
How its made:
- Add every thing in the bowl and mix it with a hand whisk.
- with a law heat ( i used 4) add 1tblsp butter into the pan and wait till it melts
- Add 1 ladle of the mixture into the pan and spread it like the pict above.
- Spread another tblsp of butter on the upper part when it is dry, then turn the pancake to the other side when the down part has turned brownish in color
- let it be in the frying pan for 2-3 mins ( check if it have some color underneath too),then take it out.
- Put it in a plate and spread abit of sugar on top and continue to make the rest pancakes the same way!
- When saving, you can eat it with whip cream, jam or nothing since you added sugar before.